It is a legal requirement for business operators to document their food safety management systems, i.e. how they will make sure the food they sell is safe to eat.
The Food Standards Agency have produced a food safety management pack called 'Safer Food Better Business' (SFBB) that helps retailers, restaurants, cafés, takeaways and other small catering businesses comply with this legal requirement.
- SFBB pack – for Caterers (inc. postage)
- SFBB pack – for Retailers (inc. postage)
- 12 months diary sheets refill (inc. postage)
- Be Food Safe -
Ideal for newly registered businesses and start ups
- Up to 2 hours on-site consultancy
- Safer Food Better Business pack
- SFBB diary sheets (3 months)
- Training on completing SFBB pack